1. We recognize that our Creator, Almighty God, not government, has endowed all mankind "with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness", as stated in the Declaration of Independence and secured by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The primary purpose of government is to secure these rights for all, from conception to natural death.
2. Every legal citizen, public and private, is equally protected by, and subject to, the law. All citizens are equal before the law. Laws must apply to all, equally.
3. Individuals must always be allowed to defend the lives and liberty of themselves and their family and their property if threatened unlawfully. We support the Second Amendment as written and oppose red flag laws, and any other laws infringing upon our Second Amendment rights.
4. The right of an individual to keep and enjoy his own property is foundational. Every individual has the right to develop his own potential, to use and enjoy his own property, tangible or intellectual, and pursue his own interests, free from the restrictions of arbitrary force. Individuals are always presumed to be the best stewards of their property. Therefore, we oppose the abuse of eminent domain and hold that it should only be used as a last resort to protect the public good.
5. The freedom to practice one's faith is a fundamental right under our Constitution. We support the First Amendment as written.
6. The family is the best institution to provide children with the training to develop their potential and prepare them to participate in our government which is of, by, and for the People. We believe that parents should be allowed to educate their children the way that best meets their needs, including home schools, private schools, publicly-funded charter schools, public schools, and a voucher system or tax credit.
7. Marriage is defined as the union of one man and one woman.
8. We support capitalism and a free market economy. We support fair trade and markets by standing for the elimination of government regulations that impede, restrict, or interfere with the growth of business and jobs.
9. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land.
10. The United States has a responsibility to treat our allies with respect and justice. Above all, the United States must maintain its national sovereignty free from foreign influence that would infringe on constitutional rights. Relationships with international entities, and our general foreign policy, must serve the just interests of the United States.
11. All individuals shall have equal rights and protections under the law, but no individual or class of citizens shall have rights or privileges that supersede those of others. We support the 14th Amendment as written.
12. We affirm the inalienable right and the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death.
13. We require all Republican candidates and elected officials to adhere 80% of the time to our distinctive Platforms and Resolutions.
Finally, having thus set forth our distinctive principles and views, we invite the cooperation of all citizens, who substantially agree with us, to offer their affirmation and support.